HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educators Training Next course online 1st-4th Nov 2022
Build a career as a HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator and enjoy the rewards that come from preparing parents for a joyful, empowering birth.
Join our team of HypnoBirthing educators providing comprehensive childbirth education and techniques to families across the globe for a calm & positive birth experience and a positive journey into parenthood. A Four Day Training that will not only change the way you view birth but the families you work with too. Our International Network of HypnoBirthing Educators are spreading the wisdom of calm, gentle birthing in over 46 Countries throughout the world!
HypnoBirthing Educator training is available to doctors, doulas, midwives, nurses, healthcare providers, women’s health physiotherapists, childbirth educators, hypnotherapists, yoga instructors, massage therapists, and anyone with an interest in maternal health and birthing.
*This event is approved as continuing midwifery education by the Midwifery Council*
The course consists of 3 components:-
1. Birthing Basics Home Study (for those with no prior birthing qualifications)
2. Introduction to Hypnosis for Birthing – 1.5 days
3. Educator Certification Workshop – 2.5 days
The course is a four day, two part Childbirth Education Programme.
Segment One: Introductory Prerequisites
Hypnosis for Birthing
- Applications of hypnosis
- Attitudes about hypnosis
- Basics of brainwave activity
- Laws of the mind
- The Rationale for hypnosis in birthing
- Understanding clients’ learning styles
- Direct and permissive hypnosis approaches
- Dangers of unqualified therapy
- Steps to achieve hypnosis
- Mind/Body associations and applications
- Judging trance depth
- Guidelines for achieving change
- Eye fixation/closure
- Elman • Ericksonian • Shanti leads
- Deepening techniques
- Post-hypnotic suggestions
- Alerting Styles
Birthing Basics ~ for persons with no birthing qualifications
- The Beautiful Female Birthing Body
- Anatomy of The Female Reproductive System
- Conception and Early fetal development
- Characteristics of the Uterus
- The Baby’s Support System:
- Three Trimesters of Pregnancy
- Physical Changes during Pregnancy
- Foetal Positioning during Pregnancy
- Turning Breech Presented Babies
- Labour Signals: Normal, Unanticipated
- Characteristics of Managed Labour
- Characteristics of HypnoBirthing® Labour
- The Onset of Labour
- Foetal Positioning during Birth
- Labour Stages As Defined in Typical Birthing
- Labour as Defined in HypnoBirthing®
- Mother Directed Birthing
Segment Two: Educator Certification
- Philosophy and Beginnings of HypnoBirthing
- How the Uterus Works in Birthing
- What’s Wrong with Labour
- How Fear Affects Labour
- The Origin of Fear and Pain in Labour
- Prenatal Bonding and Fetology
- Selecting Care Providers
- Preparing the Mind for Birth
- Hypnosis Deepening and Visualization
- Releasing Fear
- Preparing the Body for Birthing
- Building a Partnership with Care Providers
- Turning Breech-Presented Babies
- Looking at the “Estimated Due Date”
- Avoiding Artificial Induction
- Preparing Birth Preference Sheets
- How the Body Prepares for Birth
- The Onset of Labour
- Perinatal Bonding
- Breathing Through Labour
- Breathing with Birth
- Bonding with Baby
You will receive the current Institute approved materials at the beginning of your course, including manuals, books, audio’s & visual materials & other materials. Once you have completed the course you are required to submit a review on each segment undertaken, write a book review & complete a case study. Once your reviews & case study have been satisfactorily completed and marked you will gain your certification.
Once you certify you will be invited to join the International Educators facebook group & the New Zealand Educators facebook group. Support will also be available through the HypnoBirthing Institute and your trainer.
A fee (currently $100US) is payable each year to keep your certification current.
When is the next course?
Course dates : 1st – 4th November 2022
Introduction to Hypnosis for Birthing 1.5 Days – Instructor: Stephanie Rowe
HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator Certification 2.5 Days – Instructor: Stephanie Rowe
Where is the next course?
Online – attend from the comfort of your own home with no travel or accommodation costs
Introduction to Hypnosis for Birthing + HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator Certification Investment :-
Early Bird $2295 due by Fri 30th September 2022
Full price $2445 due by Fri 14th October 2022
Birth Basics home study programme :- $295
B-Backs for HypnoBirthing® Educator Certification: A nominal charge of $150 applies.
Host a course & receive your training at a reduced rate – conditions apply
New educators training in Auckland ~
For further information contact Stephanie on (03) 3848506 or 021 313 161.
*Please ensure you are familiar with the terms & conditions below before submitting your registration form.
Terms & Conditions
A $295 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place.
The following refund policy applies –
The deposit & Birth Basics home study are non-refundable.
For cancellations within 4 weeks of the start of the course a 75% refund will be given.
For cancellations, with less than 2 weeks, before the course starts no refund will be given, you may however be able to transfer your fee to a future course. This may incur a further fee at the time if course materials have changed.
We reserve the right to alter dates and venues.
By submitting this form I confirm my understanding and acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
HypnoBirthing® Training Registration Form